I think I always look like a geek, but apparently my secret disguise is working.
Scene: The supermarket, Thursday at 1:30 pm
Cast: Me, Random woman
Setting: Cereal aisle, Kelloggs section
RW: Oh my G-d, we are dressed exactly the same (black V-neck tee, khaki shorts, sandals, backpack used as purse, no makeup or jewelry, hair au natural) and we are looking at the same cereal!
Me: Haha
This would have been an unremarkable encounter, except that Random Woman decided to follow up with various questions ("Do you have kids?", "How many?") to find other amazing similarities (Yes, We Both had Kids. Yes, We Both Drive Minivans). It got a little strange. It wasn't as though we were the only ones dressed that way.
But, it's good to know that I blend in! I wonder if RW would have been shocked by my true identity...
I suspect so! I've spent nearly the entire week under cover....
ReplyDelete